Friday 26 June 2009

Awesome (Sarah)

Okay so the spiders in the cave were the size of my hand and faster than a speeding bullet.

The sound of a raging thunderstorm approaching the landing strip over lunch did slightly make me anxious but I was totally unprepared for the fact that our pilot was a dancing-with-death flying stuntman / part time comedian.

Talk about 'scream if you want to go faster' the louder we shouted the more he swung those wings, we will never need to go to alton towers again.

Wow, that was trully one of the most exhilarating and frankly breathtaking days ever. I need a whisky. xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Are the events on this trip meant to be getting more or less scary from now on - whichever I think you need to CALM DOWN a bit. Speaking of which you have missed the St Ives School fete; I've bought you a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked up coati (sp) - it seems that it is also known as the Brazilian aardvark - so coati (sp - ok) sounds like you're underselling it...

    ReplyDelete