Thursday 9 July 2009

Crocodiles and Stuff (Eliza)

We went to see the crocodiles, and we stopped at the restaurant and we went on the bridge and we saw two big lizards on the ground. Then we carried on going across the bridge and we saw the crocodiles. One started going hunting and they looked very big. I guessed that they were seven metres.

We crossed the bridge and we saw even more crocodiles and we noticed a little boat coming on its way. We saw it quite far away feeding the crocodiles and the crocodiles got quite excited to come so then the boat left and the man was still there on the bank feeding them chicken. Then the other boat came and there were people in the other boat too and they watched them feed and we did too and the biggest crocodile of all came to get the food then.

The man was teasing the biggest crocodile of all because he held on to the chicken very tightly and the crocodile had to jump up to try and get it and he managed to get a little bit of the chicken then the man went nearer to us and we saw him very clearly and the biggest crocodile of all was still following him.

Then we went back to the car and we drove to our new house.

Then we went surfing and I was going across and Monty was going straight through it and I banged my head on the surf board and I had to go to hospital and I used mummy’s dress as a bandage at first and when we got to the hospital there was a nurse and two doctors and I had five stitched done on me!

I’m glad the crocodiles weren’t there.

When we went home I was very tired and I didn’t want to eat supper because I was so tired so I went to bed extra early. When I went to bed extra early I managed to go to sleep on the bed and in the morning I was a little tired and then we had breakfast and then new had an adventure.

We drove off to the zip wire place.

‘The end’

No comments:

Post a Comment