Friday 21 August 2009

Flaming Gorge - Eliza’s Blog again

Mima and I woke up and then Monty and we all went to give Mummy and Daddy a hug and wake them up too. We took a picture of my shoes which got chewed in Las Vegas by an escalator. Daddy said "that could have been messy Eliza".
Then um Monty and Mima went back into their beds and started to play. But I stayed with Mummy and Daddy and kept on hugging them. I was very very very hungry and my tummy started hurting. Daddy went to make breakfast with Mima and Monty while I was with mummy. I went to eat a banana because I was so hungry but then I started feeling a bit sick and Mummy tucked me up in bed. We had no medicine so Mummy couldn’t give me any medicine. Daddy didn’t know that I felt sick and then Daddy said ‘are you alright?’ and I said ‘I feel sick’ and daddy said if you eat some breakfast then you might feel better. I tried to eat some breakfast but then I felt even more sick. Mummy brought me a bowl and I was sick in it straight away. It was all bananary and mummy said ‘ Well you didn’t like that banana much did you.’

Then Monty and Jemima and Daddy went out for a bear hunt and to get some wood for the fire. I fell asleep and mummy was on the computer and then a humming bird flew in to the RV. Mummy tried to wake me up to see it but I was fast asleep. Then the Humming bird got really scared and Mummy tried to catch it and then she caught it and she let it outside. Before she let it out she took some pictures of it and it was a very beautiful humming bird and it was making little tweety noises and Mummy felt very sorry for it.

Then I woke up, Mummy said that she had seen a humming bird and that it had come in and that she had caught it and let it go again and she said ’ do you feel better?’ Then Mummy said do you want something to eat. Do you want a cookie or some pasta or some grapes or an apple and I said “oh yes please” and then I was better.
Later on we played on the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment