Sunday 16 August 2009

Our special nights (Jemima)

Each evening since we have been in the RV, we have all had a special afternoon or night where it goes, in line, Mummy, [Daddy], Monty, Eliza, Jemima. For example, the first night Mummy had a night when she didn’t do anything. We cooked her tomato soup with Basil and cheese, then for Main Course we cooked her chicken and rice and for pudding me Monty and Eliza enjoyed chocolate chip cookies.

Then it was my special night at Moab and they made me a special bed to sit in while they made tomato soup for starter, then spaghetti with tuna for Main Course, then very rich chocolate brownies for pudding (I could hardly eat them because they were so rich).

I like doing special evenings because it is fun to make people happy that they don’t have to do everything every night. And I like cooking myself as it is fun shopping and making pancakes and stuff like that. I have learnt how to cook and do all the washing up how sometimes it can be a bit busy to do cutting, cooking, and other things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment